Land Where Opposites Dance and Surprises Abound
with Baxter Bell and Melina Meza
September 1-10, 2017
Tour size is limited. Reserve your spot today!
We invite you to 10 days in Iceland, the land of contrasts and innumerable shades of green. This adventure travels the Ring Road, circling the island to visit immense glaciers and glacial lagoons, waterfalls, geysers, hot springs, moonscapes and fjords. There are rainbows everywhere. Iceland is wild and beautiful, steeped in magic and the mystic. The Sagas, Iceland’s historical narratives, tell of Nordic gods, elves, gnomes and trolls. The presence of the huldufolk, hidden folk, can be felt throughout the stunning landscapes.
We’ll travel to the northern town of Husavik for whale watching aboard carbon free schooners. This is where the Atlantic and Arctic oceans meet and the water is rich in plankton and nutrients. Over twenty species of whales have been recorded in Icelandic waters. All along the way we will take our yoga practice into the wilds with morning or afternoon yoga classes, schedule permitting. Our final day is back in Reykjavik with time to explore on your own.
See our detailed itinerary here.
· Transfer from Keflavik airport (one for the whole group)
· 9 nights Accommodation in comfort-level rooms
· Meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 7 dinners
· Professional Icelandic English-speaking guide
· Transportation in a first-class bus
· Whale Watching in Húsavík (carbon free sail boats)
· Entrance fee to Secret Lagoon
· Transfer to Keflavik Airport on departure (one for the whole group)
· Taxes and service fees
· Flights to/from Iceland
· Meals not included in the itinerary
· Optional activities added on request
· Alcohol, laundry, items of a personal nature
· Individual Travel insurance
Registration now open!
Click here for more info and to register now!
Feel free to Contact Baxter if you have any questions.